Monday, December 2, 2013

Understanding Is A Three Edged Sword*

The one chance I have to blog is at night, after Lis has gone to bed, on nights where Vor needs to work from home and I don't need to work.

Just so you're all clear where you are and where this blog is on the priority list, I am currently engaging in a Babylon 5 marathon. Yes. Yes, I am. I'm 3/4 of the way done with season 1, and then I will have to wait a couple weeks to get season 2 out of the library. It will be a long, tortuous wait, during which time I will have free time in the evening again. For now, I am in the grips of a force greater than me, and that force is REALLY GOOD television.

In case there was any doubt, Vor is sitting next to me, watching.



*Ambassador Kosh, Babylon 5

4 comments:

Attorney at Large said...

Season 2 is the bomb. Just saying.

Grace said...

Agreed.

Attorney at Large said...

(It's the only season I made sure I owned on DVD. The rest are fine--we can debate the 4th, because deus ex machina--but the second was the best.)

Grace said...

You guys are my people.